Lynne works my feet as though she is playing violin.
Erika, Mequon, WI
I left Lynne’s chair feeling relaxed, centered, and revitalized. She is very professional, friendly and so thoughtful.
Diane L., Cedarburg, WI
I feel like my reflexology appointment was more beneficial than my chiropractic appointment.
Melissa Burchardt, Waukesha, WI
Massage feels good, but foot reflexology is healing. I feel it working in my body.
Rosemary, Minneapolis, MN
Lynne has such a wonderful way of making each of her customers feel special and valued.
- She greets you warmly and sincerely when you first arrive.
- As you settle into her treatment chair, Lynne attends to
every little detail to ensure
that you are thoroughly comfortable. I feel totally pampered before the reflexology treatment even starts!
- Lynne's facial reflexology is outstanding.
Her gentle yet focused hands would
have me falling asleep half-way through the treatment, it was so restful and refreshing.
- Her foot reflexology treatment is also very focused and healing. I so appreciate that Lynne takes the time to answer any questions I have regarding the sensations I may experience as she works on my feet.
- Lynne's closing of the reflexology session is just as considerate as when you first arrive.
Having a reflexology session with Lynne isn't only a beneficial treatment; it is also an experience!
Lynne has been my reflexologist of choice for several years already.
After each session I can feel my entire body detoxing and the pain in
knee, hip & spine greatly subsides. She does an absolutely wonderful
Barb – Nashotah, WI